La Familia Lucchese
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of the Next Generation Gaming Family: La Familia Lucchese

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The recruitment is OPEN. Interested? Contact Burke F Lucchese!

[ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent
Dipendente
Dipendente

[ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application   [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:04 am

Name: Vincent

Lastname: Freeman

Current Rank: Dipiedente

Years lived in Los Santos((level)): 27 years.

How long have you been in La Familia Lucchese? One day.

Why do you want to join the Security Team((at-least 50words))? I want to join the security team because I think I am good at guarding and keeping shit safe, and I've had experience with guarding in my past. Also I am not afraid of anything and like to handle guns.

Why do you think you desire to join the Security Team((atleast 25words))?
Because I like to guard and the division looks like it's the most organized one in the mafia right now, that's the main reason, and because I know the leaders of it.

Did you read our information thread?[IF NOT MUST READ] Yeah.

Which team you would like to be a part of & Why? (at-least 50words) External Security, because I wouldn't like to sit at our headquarters the whole day , which would get really boring for me because I like to be in the action, also I like external security more because I can take part in intresting situations, and use heavy weaponary to protect us. I also like driving fancy cars. Hehe.

Photo of your La Familia Lucchese card((stats)): -
Back to top Go down
Rothman
Director of Security Division

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application   [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:11 am

Dear Applicant,
Since i am the director of this division, I'd like to inform you that's a pleasure to have in my division, as a captain rank. Contact me or the vice director for the training.
Back to top Go down
Rothman
Director of Security Division

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application   [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:20 am

Passed the training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application   [ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Vincent's Application
Page 1 of 1